Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday 5th April 2010…..Island home!!!!

Sara and I had a great day yesterday at her Sister’s house, I met more of the family and I think I scored a b minus in the family check him out test!!!!!!!

We had a wonderful meal and played games in the evening just a great way for us to celebrate Easter and our first night back.

This morning we left around 11am and I went to a truck wash and got all the salt and grime off Ramona and headed out for the ferry terminal.  My incredible luck at the terminal still prevailed and after we paid for our ticket we drove straight onto the 12 noon ferry and were at Sara’s house by 2.30pm.

apr5 007

apr5 012

apr5 001

 

So we are finally back home..Sara’s house is in Duncan about a 40 minute drive from Nanaimo, so really close.  I am going back to my lovely family on the Bank tomorrow morning and connect with Heather, Kirby, Ken and the boys and then on Wednesday Sara is picking me up and we are going to Comox for three days as she has a course there.

It feels great to be home the winter was awesome, Sara was a great travelling partner, I loved getting to know my girls and spending lots of time with them and all the friends we met along the way.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my ramblings I will keep writing so stay close…wish you all safe and happy days.

Map picture
The top pin is the location of Comox.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi and welcome home.
I've been following your blog for years. Looks like you've had another good winter and enhanced this year with someone special to share it with. Great!

Elaine in Saltair BC (Ladysmith)

living.boondockingmexico said...

I bet you scored better than a B-. Glad you're home safe and sound and enjoyed your winter.

mexicokid said...

Thanks Elaine and great to get to meet you Chris in SMA....cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...