Thursday, April 01, 2010

Thursday 1st April 2010…delayed again!!

Last night we went to another incredible show….apr1 014

The theatre was huge and sold out Sara and I had to sit in separate seats for the first half

apr1 011

but we managed to sit together for the second half.  The cast was superb and the sets and costumes wild, another great show!!

apr1 012

We had to check out of the hotel at 11am this morning, so we put a few of our belongings into a storage room and went to the Rio hotel for buffet brunch.  I have never seen such a large selection of food there was everything from Sushi, Mexican, Asian and my personal favourite mashed potatoes and roast pork and ham!!!

We came back to the Tuscany at 4pm and called the repair shop when I was told the bad news that Ramona would not be ready today.

No point in getting upset I just went and booked a room again and we got the same room

apr1 023 for the third time!!!

I went on the scooter to get some more supplies and clothes from Ramona, she looks so sad!!!!!!

apr1 016

 

apr1 017

We both didn’t feel like going down to the strip again so we rented a movie and got some food and will spend a quiet evening in the room.

Ramona should be ready by 11am tomorrow so we hope to be on the road then.  I will still try and keep the dinner date for Sunday afternoon at Sara’s sister, will see how it goes!!!!

This will be the last post for the weekend so I want to wish you all a very happy and safe and loving Easter!!!!

1 comment:

Croft said...

Poor Ramona! I hope the delays are not caused by extra problems that will cost you more Les. She looks lonely there in the shop!

On the positive side, you and Sara are getting a few nights in a great hotel and are seeing some shows! Good for you.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...