Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday 22nd April 2010…back to Nanaimo

Sara left this morning for work and I went here

apr21 001I have known for years that I would at some point in my life need some very extensive dental work and I have put that decision off many times… but no longer.

I looked into the possibility of getting the work done in Mexico as the cost would be much cheaper but have decided to get the work here in Duncan and today was the start of my treatment.  It is going to be very involved and very expensive but I need to do this for myself and my health.

The Dentist is well recommended and I like his skill and impressions were taken today and then this afternoon I came to Nanaimo and had a cat scan taken of my jaw and I think next week will be the start of the work.  Not something I look forward to but needs to be done.

I am back home with my family on the Bank and always so nice to come back.

Tonight I had bought a ticket for this play at the University Theatre

apr21 003 

I saw one of Norm Foster’s plays in SMA this winter and really enjoyed it so I was happy to go and see another one.

apr21 004

It was a very professional and impressive performance and I really thought it was a great play!!!

Have to give credit to the Canucks they tied the series with the Kings tonight so congratulations.

Just finished speaking with Sara she arrived OK and said the flight in was just fantastic and I remember that from my trip.  She is doing well and back into the swing of work…..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...