Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wednesday 3rd February 2010……suppose I told you

That the sun came out and it is lovely warm and I am doing this…

jan13 011

 

 

 

 

The Weather Channel

San

 

jan16 001

day37 040

 

Well it would be a little stretch of the truth, actually it would be more than a stretch…remember this is my blog and I can write what I WANT!!!!!

If the whole truth be know this is what is happening

feb3 004

feb3 003

 

San Miguel de Allende Weather

 

 

 

Currently At 3:14PM

Rain

14°C

Real Feel®

11°C

Winds: SSW
at 12km/h

Rain

Humidity: 89%
Dew Point: 12° C

Pressure: 101 KPA

Visibility: 8 km

Tonight Rain

Low: 4°C
Real Feel®: 0°C

Sunset: 6:34 PM

Today Rain

High: 17°C
Real Feel®: 17°C

Sunrise: 7:19 AM

Hour-by-Hour™ Weather

5pm

Rain

13°C

Rain

7pm

Rain

12°C

Rain

9pm

Rain

10°C

Rain

11pm

Rain

9°C

Rain

1am

Rain

8°C

Rain

3am

Cloudy

7°C

Cloudy

So now you have it…it has not stopped raining in 48 hours and the roads are mainly washed out and it is miserable.

I did have to go and do my school run so I got dressed as best as I could and drove very carefully on the scooter and made it to Casa Hogar through washed out roads, mini mud slides only to find I wasn’t needed to get the girls today.  I was not able to understand why but it was OK,  I dried off and stayed and played with some of the girls.

The journey home was OK and I am very impressed with Bonita, my scooter, she performed admirably in awful conditions.

At home I ran a nice hot bath and relaxed for the rest of the afternoon doing some reading and planning for next month.

Tonight it will be some TV and more relaxing.

Sara sent me these photos of where she works.  The doctor flies in every two weeks..

Doctors arriving at outpost

the clinic is on a little island and everyone who wants to come has to arrive by boat..

Elders arriving at outpost

and the treatment room!!

Treatment room

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...