Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday 26th February 2010…Shave and a haircut………and a hockey win!!

Boy did I have a lazy morning, breakfast, reading and relaxing….then off to visit Barb and Frank and then to see Joy and Colin.  They are staying in the condo development where I used to come for many years before Ramona..

feb26 002

Bananas in the garden..

feb26 004 

It was time for Joy to give me the by the pool yearly haircut…

the before…

feb26 005

the during..

feb26 006

the after..

feb26 008

As per your instructions Sara!!!!

Thanks Joy another great hair cut.

I then went back home and packed up and went to the small beach out of town again and did my running and then had another lazy afternoon.

After I got showered and shaved and dressed for the big hockey game…

feb26 020

and went into Barra to the same restaurant and watched the boys beat Slovakia and advance to the gold medal game, a repeat match up with the USA on Sunday afternoon coming up!!!

feb26 023

3 comments:

Croft said...

Good game, eh? BTW, there is something wrong with your jacket... "Canada" is written backwards.... Must be a British thing!

Karyn-Lee said...

Good game for sure!

Hey Les, I bought a Mototote based on your recommendations on your blog (for my scooter which is same size as yours). I just hope it's not alot of bells and whistles to get it together and figure it out!

Should be getting it soon! So excited!!

We are on the road July (going to camp through BC for the summer).

Check out my blog if you have time :)

GO CANADA!!!!!

mexicokid said...

Croft no wonder you cannot figure out the ATM's..if you need a few pesos let me know...should be a fantastic game tomorrow, love to Norma, Les

WBY you will enjoy the tote very easy to get the scooter on and I have put 2000km this winter on the scooter on the rough roads of mexico, no problema!!! I will check out your blog, cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...