Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Tuesday 2nd February 2010…one photo sums it up!!!

 

feb2 003 RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woke up to rain and got wet through at 7.30am riding to Casa Hogar for the school run.

Got wet through riding to Casa Hogar at 1.30pm for the school run, anyone detecting a pattern here???

The afternoon run normally takes me two and a half hours…today because of all the rain, the terrible traffic jams and the flooded roads it took me three and a half hours.  The only benefit was to get extra time with those darling girls!!!!

Did see this on the side street..

feb2 001

The rain was constant and heavy all day but it did ease a bit about 6.30pm and I took a chance and rode into town to go to the church for another of the play reading nights and I am glad I went.

The reading was of Norm Foster’s play called Looking and it was hilarious, the best play I have been to for a long while.  I will not even mention getting soaked on the way home!!!!!!

A month today I shall be picking Sara up at Puerta Vallarta, that will be a lovely re-union!!!!

NOW RAIN GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...