Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday 5th February 2010…..the ground hog saw his shadow!!!!

feb5 004

Big thumb up…the sun is back!!

feb5 001

The schools are still closed so today is was laundry day, relaxing day and sunbathing day!!!

This evening I went into town to the big theatre for this play

feb5 007

It was well acted but I along with everyone else thought the script a little weak.

feb5 009

It was nice just to get out without getting wet.  The roads appear to be in good shape although I didn’t take any back roads.

The owners of the house are due back I think next Thursday so only a few more days to enjoy this lovely casa.

I wish you all a great weekend and Sara March 2nd is circled on my calendar!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

Sorry to tell you this mi amigo but the groundhog is wrong 60% of the time!

On the positive side, February is a short month and March 2 will be here soon!

mexicokid said...

For a big guy you can be real cute sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...