Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Just want to let you know where i am tonight, crossed the border yesterday, twice if I remember correctly, now came down to the Gulf of Mexico and I am now in a little town called Port Aransas on Mustang Island about 30 minutes from Corpus Christie. The town is small and friendly and i took my bike of the back rack and went for a ride down to the beach and wharf, I booked a 90 minute dolphin watching cruise tomorrow, but water too cold for me to jump overboard. Photos are in the town and on the beach front. Still warm but now only 75 degrees not the very hot mexican sunshine I have been used to. All is well and I am going day by day to work myself upto Livingston, it is on this map bottom right hand side, just right of the S in Texas on the map, where I start my volunteer work on Monday, cheers the TEXAS kid....

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...