Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hello from wet and wild Livingston, still warm but many lightening strikes and thunder storms but the forecast is again sunny skies tomorrow and of course I will not mention that “WHITE STUFF” that was seen on roof tops of Nanaimo this morning. I did have quite a lazy morning, into a routine of going for a shower then going to the centre for a buffet style breakfast choices of cereals, oatmeal and fruits. I usually sit and have cereal and talk with everyone then bring a couple slices of bread back to the motor home and have tea and toast and read the newspapers on line, yes I know hard life!!!! Today because of the rain I stayed close to home and puttered and worked some on my route for next month. In the afternoon I went to the centre and spent the afternoon playing cards and games with the participants. They are an interesting group of people, some single, some with spouses as care givers, but they all suffer from different ailments, but all seem to be smiling this is a very friendly and caring facility but it certainly brings home that very important message about being blessed with good health and trying to enjoy each day as best can be celebrated. After supper I have my evening chores to do, it takes me about 2 hours to do the clean up and then I went for a walk around the park and soon going to settle down with a piece of orange cake and tea and watch a DVD ….so how was your day?? Cheers Les Forgot to mention the one photograph today is taken at 9am this morning before the rain came and I am stood in the door way of my motor home, not a bad view??

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...