Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Well now into my third week at the Centre and a very rewarding and humbling experience it is. I d on't know of another place that offers this kind of service and especially for the price. This week I have double duty driving during the day and pots in the evenings. I have made sure the door opens on the van so I don't repeat the performance I had last week!!!!! I drive the participants ( my brother wrote and told me I should call them residents but I tried that and was told by staff that we have to use the term participants when referring to the people that use the service) to their various doctor's appointments, or to go shopping or on outings, it is fun and they love to go driving. Today is my only day off so i am on a small road trip and then going to dinner with the family of good customers of mine from the Granary, so i look forward to meeting them. The weather is still thundery and rain some of the time and I am fast loosing my tan, hope ya all have a great day...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...