Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well the last day is almost over for my brother, we drove up to Puerta Vallarta and arrived around 1pm and spent a couple of hours looking around this very busy and bustling city, I think we both yearned foir the quiet beaches we had left behind. We then came out to a small town called Buceras, where we have a wonderful room very close to the ocean and went into the village square where there was another Mexican dance festival taking place and we then had supper and now commences the final game of scrabble. Anyone noticed how my brother quickly adapted to this new life style, he very quickly adopted the siesta part ........On the road early brother to airport and for unknown roads to travel. Will keep in touch when I can until next time be happy and safe every one..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...