Sunday, February 04, 2007




Sunday is a special day in the Mexican culture and after spending a day at home with family and partaking of a huge meal the activity turns to the town square….I have read about this custom in the guide books but witnessed it first hand tonight…..the square is teaming with people, all ages, sizes, is doesn’t matter and what they do is sit on the walls of the square or walk around the square and the boys/men eye the girls/ladies and everyone has fun, the children laugh and talk is fast and music is loud…..just off the square is the local church, full to over flowing you notice…then it is walk the square and when you are not walking you are buying drinks or in my case tonight I had sudden urge of western civilization and this sweet young girl served me French fries!!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...