Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I leave tomorrow to take Malc to Puerta Vallarta where we shall spend the night then Malc to the airport and me on the next phase of my journey. I plan to go inland from P.v. towards Guadalajara, then on to Zacatacas to Monterrey and finally the border town of Reynosa. I have sme information from different people and have been told that there are some worthy side trips along the way so will see what we will see....looking forward to this journey it is a first for me, the only schedule I have is to be in Livingston, Texas by the 14th March. My e mails and blog reports may be spotty for a while but hopefully I can keep in contact, take care every one....

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...