Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tuesday 12 th January n 2021.....not had one of these for a long time!!

You are in for a treat.....a free Pearson tour of San Miguel...

First of all though this is no hummingbird on my feeder this morning!!




ok let the walking tour begin..




A traffic jam in town!!


Could spend a day taking photos door knockers

And doors...










Finishing with the sunset from my roof top!!




Enjoy that??

Stay safe and healthy!

Yashi Kochi!




































4 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Fond memories! Such a beautiful place…

Rick said...

You live in paradise

mexicokid said...

Yes pretty special..thanks les

mexicokid said...

Yes the beauty never leaves you..les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...