Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday 24 th January 2021...a lazy boy and not the recliner!!!

This was a really lazy day but I did go down to

the tennis courts this morning with my buddy Loren and we played a game for an hour...this was a really good test for my knee, elbow and shoes and everything felt good......I do have a slight swell to my knee but no pain so maybe the swelling will always be with me..just so happy to be back on the courts and on Thursday I start back into the regular group rotation!!


I never left home for the rest of the day..I gave my new and comfortable  lounge chair a good work out...did some reading, some cleaning and watched a good soccer match from England.


I saw this article on the Internet 






it could be a while before I can go and bring Blaze here...





Have a new series to watch on Brit box...a really good female detective show taking place in a seaside resort I know well, Morecambe!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...