Friday, January 22, 2021

Friday 22 Nd January 2021...kept thinking today was Saturday!!

Had a lovely lazy morning and then this afternoon took Einstein and Negrita out on a long beautiful hike!!


We went up the back roads and into the Botanical gardens but on back trails as dogs are not allowed in the park....





Beautiful trails and some great views......the water from the Pressa cascades over the dam in rainy  season...










This  pipe used to take water from the Pressa down to the cotton factory at the base of the canyon...












The kids having a drink..whilst we were sitting there admiring the view I saw a fox so did Negrita but she just stayed by my side...














They were tired when they got home....


Did 14000 steps on my Fit bit and received this award today....





I love this...





Have a soccer game to watch followed by a great new show on Brit box!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter and Shelagh said...

Why only two dogs?

mexicokid said...

When I got in the car Scoutie jumped out she wanted to stay with Gracie..she is a bit of a lap dog..the other two can walk all day..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...