Friday, January 29, 2021

Friday 29 th January 2021...an exercise free day for me!!

The usual lovely sunny day and I spent maybe four hours going around to eight different residents and collecting donations for the food hamper project...I am always amazed at the generous people in this  community ....I wore my mask at all times and just stayed outside on the street talking to the folks and collecting the pesos...it went really well.

Let’s have some fun with some photos from the archives......

Start off first with a quo we can all relate to...

My best man friend Larry not grateful for his birthday kiss, 2014!!

Forms of transportation..South  Africa...1975

 Bermuda police 1971..

I have been playing tennis a long time.....1972

Love this..

Boy have I ever done some great journeys...

Finally this one of my Aunt Rita and Uncle Bram......this was about eight years ago.....sadly Rita has passed away but my Dad’s brother and the oldest of the Pearson clan celebrated his 94 th birthday last month.
What I was trying to re-enact with my handkerchief tied over my head was my Grandad, Bram’s Dad who used to walk this same beach like this....

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did??

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!
















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...