Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Wednesday 5th December 2018.....just a day!!!

Aaron changed my gym session from this afternoon to 8.30 am this morning which is better for me as I don’t have to rush around this afternoon..but it is only for today.....another good session this time we worked on my upper body!!!  I am beginning to see a difference!!






Did some chores in Centro and then went to the restaurant to meet the poker guys!!!

Always have fun and I kept up the winning streak......OK it was only ten pesos..but a win is a win!!


Had a light dinner and then off to my English class....around this time the attendance goes down and only my two young male students, Adal and Saul showed up...


I decided to take them on a walk about..we left the school and I told them we were in England and no matter who they saw only English to be spoken!!


I first took them and showed them the gym where I go to....and then showed them the gate that leads into the Tennis courts and then off to San Antonio church where they have a lovely nat scene set up







And a gorgeous 🎄 tree...








We then went inside the church and they told me what all the different things in the church meant.






Outside we met a couple of my friends and I got them to ask my friends qu for a few minutes.....and then off to see the hotel lobby of the Real de Minas which is beautifully decorated!!


I think they enjoyed themselves and it was something different for them!!


Now showered and have a little snack and going to watch a movie!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...