Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Tuesday 4th December 2018.......made it!!!

So how many people can you cram into a VW bug???






Well how many soccer balls can you cram into a VW Crossfox???











Answer.....350!!!!!!


This afternoon I met the many from the village where the balls are made and he was on time and had the balls in plastic bags 15 balls to a bag and even had a ball blown up to show me how to do it...question was would they all fit in Gracie’s car!!!






Yes!!!



The balls are hand made and really great and I love the different colours!!!



Now there are safely inside the garage along with the 200 hundred purses!!!


I will get a work party arranged for the 2nd January and I have a compressor I can borrow!!


Fun times in SMA!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Wow! Love the colours! And I like Gracies car!

Dee Tillotson said...

You could have more donations for the children for Three Kings Day by taking Gracie's car and parking it by a soccer field while an official soccer game is going on, sell raffle tickets guessing how many soccer balls are in the car, at the end of the game, randomly pull a name with a number out of the jar, first name picked with the correct number of balls (or closest to the number) wins a new soccer ball. The winner has to be present to win. Is this legal in Mexico?

mexicokid said...

Thanks Peter...great idea Dee...cheers lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...