Saturday, December 22, 2018

Saturday 22nd December 2018....farewells!!

Quite a cold night and I needed my sweat pants on to drive the scooter to tennis this morning...our usual Saturday morning group always fun, competitive and always some good banter...the sun shone the whole time and it was a great morning!!


I then went to the Saturday organic market and bought a few things..and then came home and took these two cuties for a walk!!!









I then went back to the RV to say good bye to my friends they leave tomorrow..a nice surly another couple of my friends had just arrived, Chris and Juan...we sat around for a short happy hour....and it was great to see Paula and Jerry, Gail and Bill and now Chris and Juan again...safe travels tomorrow!!!




A quiet night at home with tea, a mini pumpkin pie and a movie


Yashi Kochi!!




No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...