Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Wednesday 26th December 2018.....and again!!!

OK I know I sound like a broken record but it is just true..another great two hours of tennis this morning under blue and sunny skies!!!


Did some chores in town and then off to get another great donation and I do believe I know have enough cash to pay for all 604 registered children and about 150 small gifts for the extra kids..thank you everyone!!!


Poker was good again this afternoon and again a broken record but the winning ways still continue with a 200 pesos win!!


Came home and took the dogs to their favourite walk in the country they do love that....









Now a quiet night at home..


Baby watch!!!!  Still no baby!!


This is interesting article..






I participated in this event about twenty years ago and yes it was cold!!!


When I met Paola the other day I did not have my camera but Paola had her phone and she sent this to me..this is one of the tops that Paula and Jerry bought for her!!!






Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...