Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday 13 th December 2018....this and that!!

Under cloudy skies had two wonderful hours of tennis this morning and as I always say a good way to start a day!!!!


Had to go up town and do some chores and pick up another wonderful donation of 1500 pesos, everyone is so kind!!


So now I do have the final totals ..we will be delivering gifts to 604 children registered in five schools in the Campo and I am also having 100 small bags made up of little gifts for the brothers and sisters of the children at the schools..there is always small kids that come along and I want all of them to have a little something!!


With what I have spent already and with still a few donations promised and to be collected I feel confident I will have enough cash to pay for it all.....it has been a lot o work and more to come but so rewarding..Gracie has been a good helper and organizer of the records that I want to keep....thank you!!!


I took these shots with my new camera..just practice...




This is the garden outside my windows...










 A new flower two days ago...


Using the panorama option...





I am having a friend who is a photographer come over and Monday and show me all the workings!!


One of the donations I received a couple of weeks ago from a local chiropractor and he told me that every Thursday he goes to the boys home for the disadvantaged and plays soccer with them...this is the home where Paola’s brothers used to live and I told him that when I received the soccer balls I would donate one ball to the home....


So I took it over this afternoon and they loved it!!!



A couple of shots from the Jardin last night!!!














Quiet night at home with a cuppa and a movie!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...