Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wednesday 19 th December 2018....blink and the day is gone!!!

Had a good sleep and woke up to a lovely sunny but a tad cool morning which got warmer as the day went on....


I would like you to meet Einstein and Scout as they sun bath this morning....the little one Scout seems lost as she used to follow Gracie everywhere and she can not understand why she is not here..they are lovely dogs and no trouble at all easy to take care of.





This is what each girl gets in her bag!!!




My wonderful elf’s!!!!
















This morning I drove to the RV park for a work party...I took all the little gifts I had bought and picked up yesterday for the kindergarten girls and we sorted them out into 100 individual bags...they look really good and I hope the girls will be thrilled....


I then went to my afternoon poker session..what can I say I seem to be always on a winning streak.......another 150 pesos!!


Came home and took the dogs out for a long walk.....


Dinner, time in the tub and a movie......not a bad life!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, the bag of gifts looks lovely! The children will be so very happy! I see you found some unicorns--as a kid I had a glass one on my dresser which I loved. Today, I think most adults can think of a favorite item they cherished as a child. What was yours?

So glad you had help from your "elves." You always seem to have the perfect friends; hope you gave them a great big kiss; I'm sure Gracie won't mind. (Well, let me rephrase that--the guys probably would prefer a handshake. Ha! Ha!).

Getting all these gifts distributed in one day will be a miracle, but Jesus walked on water, so I have faith you can accomplish a miracle, too.

mexicokid said...

Lovely comments.. as a young kid I was into cowboys...so my gun and scarf were my things.....I have amazing friends everywhere and hugs were in order.......the 4th of January delivery date we have five schools and I am hoping for about twenty people to come and help...it will be the best day of their lives hugs lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...