Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thursday 27th December 2018..it felt like a day off!!

To avoid any issues please go and read my first paragraph from yesterday’s blog to save myself repeating my words!!!!


These were taken before 7.30 am this morning!!












Came home and spent the afternoon in the garden, sweeping, cleaning , watering and generally tidying  up!!


I then went to my casita and spent some time sorting the gifts and getting them into the right numbers for each of the five schools!!!


Came back and picked up the dogs and took them out to our regular walking spot and now home for the night.


Just had a long soak in the tub with my music playing.....I then had the last of my Christmas dinner and now going to watch a movie!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...