Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wednesday 13th September 2017...soon the celebrations will begin!!

As I mentioned in a previous post a very busy time for San Miguel and the whole of Mexico celebrating Independence Day this weekend.......

Come take a walk with me and see the colors!!!!

Just about every third block is one of these stalls!!!


 The town gets into the act too....
 and the home owners...


 Even this crazy guy!!!
 and of course the taxi drivers!!!
 It is a delight to walk around town and absorb the culture and the colors and the happiness of the locals!!!!

So what do you do if a tree is growing in the middle of the road???


Real easy you drive around!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...