Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday 24th September 2017...Grand slam of tennis!!!!

Today was another one of the slams of tennis that I have organized for over the last 4 years......it takes a bit of work to get it set up but I do not mind and we  12 avid players were ready at 1 pm for 4 hours of fun and tennis....NOT TO BE!!!!!!

On Friday evening we had a storm the likes of which I have never seen before..the streets became rivers....a small glimpse of what some of the States and the Islands have been going through.

Combine that storm with another one last night and the event had to be cancelled.....a shame because the theme of this slam was Mexican Independence and I know  the participants had worked hard on their red, white and green outfits......



BUT

Not is all lost the event is going to be re scheduled for 29th October........

Yashi Kochi!!!!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Thanks for letting me comment here.
Been a long time.

Enjoy your posts.
Enjoy your life in Mexico.
Shalom.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...