Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday 22nd September 2017...I could

show you a photo but I won't of my dirty, bruised and bloodied fingers after I did something today I have never done before!!!


Yes I had a flat this morning...I was coming back from driving my friend Karen to Costco..the tire blew on a bad part of the highway and it was a couple of hundred yards before I could get off on to the side......where with just a tad bit of help from a passing motorist I was able to change the tire!!!



Never done it before as my hands will attest!!!

After dropping Karen off I went to my tire guy and as I thought the tire was done, finished , totaled....he checked the tire I had put on, sold me a new tire and away I went 1400 pesos later.....great service in Mexico!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

3 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

There are several good tire guys in SMA. The Bridgestone is a bit expensive but they did good suspension work for us and when I didn't think the work was right, they took it back a month later and fixed it no charge.

Great price on the tire.

mexicokid said...

yes and they are some wonderful you know they can fix anything just great..cheers have a safe weekend les

FenixSEO said...

Hi fellas,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to read more about that Mexico I think this is the right place for you!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...