Thursday, June 22, 2017

Thursday 22nd June 2017............simple!!!

Weather wise every day is virtually the same around 78 degrees cooling off a little in the evenings....the sky a vibrant mix of white and blues!!!

Played another two hours of great tennis this morning...it is such a wonderful way to start the day we play from 9 am to 11 am....great friends and great exercise!!!

I went again to Joe's for my 30 minute work out on the Power Plate...today he put me through the wringer a really hard session but enjoyable especially afterwards when he weighed me and I am so happy I am back to 177 pounds, my fighting weight!!!

Ashley fresh of her victory at her first Pro tennis event quickly moved south to Baton Rouge where she is playing in another similar event and today she won a great match against a 29 year old woman from Montenegro who has won thousands of dollars and played nearly 500 games on tour, she is now in to the quarter finals and plays the No.1 seed tomorrow, she is doing so well and again I tell you she is only 17 years old!!!

Last night I reported that I was too modest to tell the score of the scrabble games with Gracie now I must tell the truth it was not modesty but shame....we have been playing cards and scrabble the last few evenings and as always I throw in a small challenge with dinners on the line for the winners....well I honestly tell you that between the two  different games I now owe Gracie three dinners.......I may need to come out of retirement to pay my gaming losses!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you ever going to introduce us to Gracie???????? Cheers Les, glad you are having fun.

mexicokid said...

yes soon just going really slow but rest assured she is wonderful!!!! L

Anonymous said...


i really like this topic thanks for sharing this blog.

--BlackJack
--Baccarat
--Slot Jackpot
โกเด้นสล็อต
gclub
gclub

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...