Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday 12th February 2017...a quick trip down memory lane!!!

I was going through my photos in my album and came across this folder with these shots in ...would like to share them with you great memories!!!

Newfoundland!!!!

Some where in New Zealand!!

Bryce !!

My girls San Miguel de Allende...
DANIELA                                                                               PAOLA



The Jardin SMA!!


Vancouver Island!!!


Retirement is not ALL play and enjoy!!!!


After my Dad the two men who touched my life!!!
KEN!!!


and ROY!!!


One of the most amazing sights in Mexico on Three King's Day!!!


Those girls again!!!


Somewhere on a mountain in Mexico!!


Dinner with special friends Paula and Jerry!!!


My Mum and my first day as a Policeman!!!


I have this for my mantra!!!
Never knew why my Mum would put me in a dress!!!!!!!


My Dad with his Great Grandson Tom!!!!


I enjoyed those hope you did too!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...