Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday 227th February 2017..re charging the batteries!!!!


Did not have any work outs scheduled for today so after breakfast I decided to walk into town and do some chores much easier on foot and I reckon I walked about 5 miles.

This man was working across the street and I took this shot from my window he started hammering away on the sidewalk around 8 am and when I came back from town after 1 pm he was still working must be very hard manual and hot work!!!  So I took him a bottle of Gatorade!!!

Then spent a couple of hours on my patio the weather has been so lovely for weeks now very unusual for this time of the year.


One of the things I like to do once in a while is just sit and go to my blog archives pick a month and a year and see what i did...it brings back wonderful memories and this shot below is of the waterfall Tamun in the state of San Luis Potosi......it is only accessible by row boat and I shall never forget rounding the corner and seeing this magnificent sight!!!


waterfall called Tamun



My English class tonight was another delight I had printed off a story about a young girl and how anything is possible and I know they enjoyed reading and talking about the girl!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...