Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Tuesday 7th October 2014…..well maybe, might be, could be……..

Yes it was no surprise that after the huge deluge last night tennis was again cancelled this morning that is 5 times now!!!!!!

The up side is I think the weather has changed and today was just lovely sunny and warm so I took advantage and did laundry this morning and then after breakfast went to get Paola as we both had dental appointments this morning…was I frightened NO!!!!

DSC08238

I went first and had my teeth cleaned

DSC08241

and then it was the kid!!!

DSC08247

DSC08248

DSC08249

Well Paola needs some extensive work done and I have to take he back on Friday when she will have two teeth extracted and a retainer fitted….Dr.Laura tells me that there is not enough room  for her teeth to come through and this retainer will help space her teeth…..can you believe the price I paid for my cleaning and for Paola an examination, 2 x rays and I pre paid for the retainer and it was total 700 pesos…just over 50 dollars!!!!

I took Paola home so she could change and then took her to school and I went and did some chores in town and then went to Rita’s for our chat and then Roger came over and we played our card game and it had to happen I lost my crown and Rita was victorious..well done girl!!!

Back at home I took advantage of the sunshine and lounged outside with my book…..then dinner… a nice bath and now relaxing watching another baseball game!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...