Saturday, October 04, 2014

Saturday October 4th 2014……….see below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

344

Yes it happened again last night huge down pour and so the courts were closed again this morning so that means I have not played tennis all week!!!!!!

So plan B…which was staying home and watching a live soccer game from England whilst having breakfast so I did enjoy that…..then did some cleaning as Catalina was coming this morning…..I also did some more cooking and made  a couple of dinners and then at 1pm went to get Paola…we had planned to go the water park but the weather was just not good enough so when I got her it seems that Monsay and her Sister Miriam come as well which I have absolutely no objections to….they all get along so well and I treated them all to a full meal deal at McDonalds!!!!

DSC08190

DSC08188

DSC08189

Paola concentrating on the ketchup!!!

Miriam is 8 years old and real sweet she reminds me of Daniela!!!

DSC08194

Her hair!!

DSC08191

We then drove to a park and they played for nearly an hour!!!

DSC08192

DSC08193

DSC08198

They were hot so I cooled them down with ice cream!!!!

DSC08199

DSC08202

DSC08201

DSC08200

We had a great time and as I say they behave so well are polite and fun to be around.

I was home just before 6pm and am taking it easy switching from soccer to baseball to tennis…and checking out the weather…..Sunday is normally my hiking day but my buddy Pierre is busy tomorrow so I booked a foursome for tennis at 10am…….so lets not mention that R word

My good RV friends Esther and Steve are in Korea for the wedding of their son and this shot is of them and other friends Ruth and Kevin who happened to be in the country and were invited to the wedding…….congratulations!!!

ko

.have a great weekend blessings.

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...