Thursday, October 09, 2014

Thursday 9th October 2014..yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The heading only means one thing…tennis 9am!!!!

DSC08251

DSC08253

 

DSC08252

The guy in the middle Loren is a great buddy and we compete on the court but we also compete in the trash talking department and I just do not understand why he does not get that I call the below shot OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC08254

Looks clearly out to me…..It was just so great to be back on the courts again we all missed the games and the companionship!!!!

I went from tennis to Rita’s house she was doing some printing for me and I always enjoy seeing her and her ever smiling face and thanks for doing the printing for me.

Then it was into town to try a new barber out…I believe I got a great haircut and my neck shaved the old fashioned way and all for 50 pesos.

I was home by 2pm and for a change I parked Little Blackie as I was home for the day…had some lunch and then this is how I spent a lovely two hours!!!

DSC08255

Came inside and there was a live International soccer game on from England which although was one sided was entertaining.

Tonight it was just finishing off my book, some computer work, dinner a bath and now relaxing with a project for Saturday which I will tell you about tomorrow I have been keeping a secret……

 

“If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap.  If you want happiness for a day – go fishing.  If you want happiness for a month – get married.  If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune.  If you want happiness for a lifetime – help others.”
―Chinese proverb

I like that proverb!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...