Monday, October 27, 2014

Sunday 26th October 2014…..clocks went back today!!!

I hope  you enjoyed the little jaunt down memory lane with me last week it was fun for me to read some of the older posts and to realize what a great time I have had these last 8 years….met some new wonderful friends…spent time my old friends…saw incredible vistas and travelled to new countries…..

So my life is still busy but loving every moment of it…the tennis is going great, the hiking magnificent and Paola doing really well and she is using her new retainer…..

We put the clocks back today so it will take a little time to adjust to that a sure sign that fall is on the way….

So tomorrow starts the last few days of October and it is almost three months since I arrived back from the Camino what memories…take care blessings and good to be here again…

 

 

Well I lost Internet yesterday so it is now Monday 27th October and today is my Dad’s Birthday!!!!

 

Today my Dad would have been 95 years of age

Dad1

This is one of the last photos of Dad with his pride and joy his Great Grand son Tom!!!

dad2

Going into the archives for this one…Mum and Dad in Bermuda around 1975 when I was the bodyguard for the American Consul general and he invited my parents to his house for tea!!!

Miss you Dad and thanks for everything you did for me!!

So went hiking yesterday morning this time though there was 7 of us and thanks to Kerrie for driving us to the village we went to two weeks ago we were determined to find the cross that we have tried to hike to for three weeks now but this time we played it smart and we hired a local guide Luis….it was such a gorgeous day and away we went….

DSC08328

DSC08333

Some sights along the way!!!

DSC08345

DSC08346

DSC08347

DSC08350

DSC08352

DSC08354

What a beautiful horse!!!

DSC08359

At last we made it to the cross!!!!!

DSC08364

DSC08338

It was a great hike around 13 miles and a lot of that up hill………

So now relaxing and getting my lesson ready for my class tonight!!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...