Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday 24th April 2013……and I thought I was retired!!!

Here we go again another great sunny and lovely day and this is the start of a busy time first off it was into town at 8.30am for some errands then I went to pick up my car and go to the paint shop.

Carolyn is lending her wonderful talented skills to help transform my beautiful casita to a world class home..her ideas are for some of the walls in all rooms to be painted hence I was picking up the paint.

Back home at noon and Carolyn and her painter/handyman, Usbaldo arrived…he is a small man with an infectious smile and Iater found out a skilled painter…..I had spent a long time taking everything of the walls unscrewing the curtain rods just so Usbaldo could concentrate on painting…

DSCF9402

DSCF9404

He never stopped until 5pm and the wall with two coats looks wonderful ….he charges 45 pesos an hour that really is a joke that is less than 4 dollars…..rest assured he will be a very happy man when he is done!!!!

He is coming tomorrow at 8am and he thinks in two more days he will have the painting finished then it is hanging up my “stuff”.

So I spent more time putting some things back and making sure the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom are all clear for him to go ahead…..I also painted black all the white rocks in the fireplace and what a difference it makes…Carolyn sure knows this business.

Linda just sent me this!!!!!!!

 

424294_513641778665280_192948382_n

A wonderful hot bath….. oh I forget to tell you that the cable guy came today and in 45 minutes hooked up my cable and I now have Shaw cable all the sports stations I need and over 150 other channels….life is good.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...