Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday April 27th 2013……….Saturday is sports day!!

Started out by watching live soccer from England and at 8am Usvaldo arrived and painted for 3 hours he has now finished all the living room and dining and entrance and kitchen and it looks really great!! As he is working 2 or 3 different jobs he cannot come back till Tuesday when he will start on the bathroom and bedroom and I hope by Thursday he is finished and then we can hang all the stuff and be done!!!!..I have put a few things on the wall and it looks so classy!!

At noon I went to pick up Paola and we went to L & G’s casa and got the bike out and rode up to the sports center and spent three hours there…she was smiling a bit but there is still something happening with her I can tell she is not herself by her eyes and her mannerisms…but she did enjoy the riding…

DSCF9415

DSCF9417

We watched a bit of a soccer game

DSCF9412

while she ate this concoction she bought from the little store..it had fruit, onions and I do not know what else in it but she enjoyed it!!!

DSCF9419

Before I took her home we went to the store and I spent about 20 dollars on groceries for her Mum.

It was good to be out with her and see her have some fun and exercise and I hope she has a good evening.

 

 

 

I was home by 4.30pm and decided it was time for a long hike..I always enjoy these times as I can relax and examine what is happening and not happening in my life and make some choices…this time I found the canyons and the view was really spectacular!!!

DSCF9420

DSCF9421

Not a bad shot with my little point and shoot camera!!!

 

DSCF9422

DSCF9425

DSCF9423

It was a good work out with wonderful scenery.

Had my long hot soak and now settled down and watching the end of one hockey game and the Vancouver game coming up soon.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...