Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday 18th April 2013….Day 37!!

 

 

 

The English folk are renown for being a little bit set in their ways and this is a bit true of my handsome and dashing and OLDER brother……example?  Well he and my gorgeous and special Sister in law, Janet have lived in the same town in the same house for well over 30 years BUT not for long….they are moving next month to this lovely bungalow which is about 1 mile away from where they live now….looks great congratulations!!

1

2

as soon as Malc gets some color on those walls may I suggest a mocha or a rose color Janet!!!!!!!!!!

3

This is where Janet will make her world famous “Wingies” if you do not know what they are you will just have to e mail me and ask but trust me they are wonderful!!!

4

See I even have my own boat to play with when I have my bath….so thoughtful!!!

5

I think I shall be very comfortable in this room when I come over to stay!!!!

So another great sleep and up at 7am and touch wood..so far no wind so I may get to go out in the kayak ….

Had breakfast on the patio and relaxed then moved some of my cases around in Little Bluey and then it was time for the walk this time I walked in the other direction from the house.

This is my fine collection

DSCF9335

My last beach scenes!!

DSCF9329

DSCF9328

DSCF9332

I got cleaned up and went into town got Little Bluey a wash and a shampoo and picked up a couple of things for the road and then went over to Linda and Guy’s for a nice visit and last minute instructions they are hoping to be able to come back to SMA later on in May…so I hope so…they also gifted me a beautiful framed painting of one of the fantastic waterfalls in Croatia that I was lucky enough to see last year.  they know this very talented artist and gave her some photos and the finished work is beautiful I should have taken a photo before I wrapped it all up but I will when I get home trust me it is fabulous.

One of their waiters from when they had the restaurant all those years ago works and does odds jobs for Linda and Guy and when he heard I was in town he actually asked to come and visit me which I thought was so kind and touching..so Pablo came over and we had a good visit and then I took L & G out for supper and then we went home.

It was great to see you both again and thank you so very much for getting the casita for me to stay in for the last three nights it has been so special and you guys are the best!!!

I needed to try and find some old bank records tonight that I need and came across this from the archives…

DSCF9142

This was taken May1st 1980…the night before I got married!!!!!   Enough said!!!

So yet another journey begins in the morning and one I am looking forward to going home!!!!

I am planning to be home before dark on Sunday evening of course if I have Internet I shall blog but if not please do not send money or come looking for me!!!!

Blessings to all and thanks for coming along on this journey with me…

yashi Koshi!!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Lovely house! Congrats to your brother and his beautiful bride.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...