Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday 26th April 2013….another working day!!!

Usvaldo was here at 8am and got straight to work…I finished spray painting all the white rocks for the fireplace black, did some laundry and some more sorting…at noon when he had finished painting the kitchen is done and also the two walls by the entrance way so I spent a bit of time hanging the things back up but lots of things have to wait till he has finished painting completely and then Carolyn will come over and supervise the hanging and Osvaldo and I will do the work…it is starting to look so great and even though living with such a mess is a bit hard for me only a few more days and it will look like a show home.  Amazing that two talented friends can make such a difference..thanks!!!!

Late afternoon I went and met my fiend Carol for an afternoon drink and we got caught up on all our happenings and I was gifted with a bath pillow…more on that later.  I did some errands around town and then went back to Sherman Williams paint store to buy 2 more gallons of paint and also to return a few items I bought 2 days ago that Usvaldo does not need and you can imagine my shock when the manager told me that their return policy is only for returns the same day!!!!  No point getting upset with the employee but be sure I shall be sending an e mail to head office the same day return policy is a bit silly.

Arrived home around 6pm and did some cleaning and sweeping had a wonderful bath with my new pillow thanks Carol.

Now settled in and going to watch some TV and of course that tea and cookie routine!!!!

Also want to wish Sara a very happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Wish you all a wonderful weekend………..Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...