Thursday, February 07, 2013

Wednesday 6th February 2013……..a busy day!!

Do not know what happened to this post must have been lost in cyber space!!!!

Well after yesterday’s woes of no water and no power and also the electric gate opener going on the fritz… today was a good day…. power and water restored but need to get a technician to come and check out the gate….had tennis this morning and it was again wonderful way to start the day and goes without saying the weather was perfect….from there it was home for lunch and then to poker where I am ashamed to say I lost almost 250 pesos I guess my poker face doesn’t cut it anymore…it is so easy I stay in the same room and had my Spanish Lesson….I felt more comfortable today Lilly has given me some structure and I have homework to do…..

Tonight it is relaxing with a hockey game and I think I have finally completed all my paper work for the pension, insurance and visa!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...