Saturday, February 02, 2013

Saturday 2nd February 2013……Saturday so you know what that means……sports day!!!

Again wonderful weather for our big men’s doubles tennis this morning and home in time to watch a live soccer game from England whilst I ice down and have lunch.

At 1pm I went to pick up Paola and she was all smiles and waiting for me..we came to the house I got loaded up with snacks and drinks and off we go on the bikes down to the lake…..she loves to do this and she rode for about 2 hours up the hills, down to the water only coming back for refreshments!!

DSCF7723

DSCF7717

DSCF7716

DSCF7726

DSCF7721

DSCF7728

DSCF7720

We had a lot of fun and we came home and got cleaned up and then down town for pizza and a juice and I then finally managed to connect with Lilly who was my first Spanish Tutor years ago and I am going back to her for private lessons and my first lesson is Monday afternoon.

Stopped at the grocery store and bought a few groceries for Paola to take home to her Mum.

She was really a lot of fun today and it was sad that Daniela was not along side her enjoying her bike!!!!!

I was home by 6pm and settled down and watched a great Davis Cup doubles tennis on TV…after supper (thanks Sara)..it is two hockey games…yes Doris raised a sports nut!!!

 

On a disturbing note the local news here in the community and the details are not known but the casita that I first was going to rent in December, the landlady was shot and killed in her home a couple of days ago…as I said do not know any details but she was a kind lady but the feelings I had about living there were not good ones…..so my heart goes out to her family!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...