Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday 24th February 2013……new casita!!

Had a rare and restful morning breakfast and read a newspaper and just relaxed…….I then loaded up my car and took lots of my stuff to my new casita…I need a name any suggestions ???  I spent a couple of hours there taking out some things that I do not need and these photos below are not complete but they show the beauty of the casita!!

DSCF6930

All the upstairs is mine!!

the steps leading to the casita!!

DSCF6929

Some of the view from the private rooftop terrace

DSCF6915

DSCF8137

DSCF8138

DSCF8139

The kitchen is well equipped and I do not need a thing

DSCF8140

I will take that TV out and bring my own flat screen over tomorrow…

DSCF8144

YES that is a bath tub!!!!

I need to do some work in the bedroom but waiting till Carolyn gets back to help with suggestions!!

DSCF8141

The turtle will go above the bed and I know the hockey shirt needs to be a bit higher..

DSCF8142

There is a story to this short will tell you another day!!

DSCF8143

I then went to the car wash to get the car cleaned up

DSCF8135

It took the guy 45 minutes and he did it all washed and vacuumed and armor all it looks like new

DSCF8136

inside and out and the cost 55 pesos about just over 4 dollars he got a great tip…..

I then went and picked up Sara and took her to the casita and she helped with moving things around…thanks!!!

Came home and got cleaned up and ate and now just relaxing watching a hockey game.

The following photo contains partial nudity only fit for my mature female readers!!!

IMG_8825_thumb2

Apart from the toes almost a perfect specimen!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

1 comment:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...