Sunday, February 03, 2013

Sunday 3rd February 2013…super bowl!!!

Well I had a dreadful night could not get to sleep at all so I was pretty tired for tennis this morning….but it was a lovely sunny day and the tennis was good.  I came straight home and stayed home and had a nap and sat out in the sun and read…..now on the couch watching the Super Bowl.

More news on the lady that was murdered is that her daughter, adopted from Casa Hogar about 6 years ago may have been involved…again all speculation at this point but it does appear from the reports that there was no robbery and no break in….so sad!!

It was good to have a day with nothing to do….Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...