Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Wednesday 8th February 2012….I want another massage!!!

Actually woke up to sun and after a slow and easy breakfast went to play tennis at 11am it was a good game and the sun shone the whole time!!!

Straight from tennis to poker and I am on a roll I won 220 pesos!!!!!

IMG_8412

When I came out at 4pm and it was getting cloudy and dark and before long the rain and thunderstorms started.

I was going to go to the girl’s English class but too wet.

IMG_8413The grey skies taken from the “sun” roof!!!

So it is wet and cold so what do I do??

Of course go downstairs and watch two live hockey games!!!!!!!

PURA VIDA!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...