Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday 14th February 2012…….Just a glimpse!!!

of sun this morning!!!!

IMG_8482

IMG_8483

So I took advantage and opened all the outside compartments and cleaned and sorted them out….did some sorting of cupboards inside it really is so funny because the inside of Ramona is quite spacious and I have plenty of cupboard space but it seems that I sort them and re-arrange every few months…..it is outside storage that is lacking!!

This afternoon I went up to the Mirador (lookout) and released a balloon in memory of my Mum this is five years in a row I have come here are done this!!

IMG_8484

IMG_8485

As I mentioned in my previous post I celebrate the life my Mum and my Dad had… they were married 52 years and had a really great life together!!

I then did some grocery shopping and then went up to CH to see my girls.  When I arrived they were having comida (lunch) and I noticed one little girl her name is Anista she and her older sister arrived at CH about 10 days…poor little Anista was just balling such big sobs…..so sad to see so I just went and sat next to her and just gently rubbed her back for about 10 minutes..she did stop crying but looked so sad..I don’t know what was wrong with her but then the Madre came and talked to her!!

IMG_8490Bless her you have no idea what things may have happened to her in her short and sweet life!!!!

IMG_8487

Daniela was all smiles as usual but again Paola would not hug me or look at me.  After they finished their lunch I asked for permission to take them to the roof of the Chapel and I tried in my best Spanglish to explain to them that today was the day 17 years ago when my Mum died and I wanted them to release a balloon in her honor!!

IMG_8491

See that Paola can smile!!!!

IMG_8492

They released the balloons and then Paola came to me and asked about my Dad if he was alive??  So touching… then she reached around and put her arms around me and said “I love you”.  I had to find a box of Kleenex!!!!!  What a beautiful loving gesture especially on this day for me!!!!!

Came back to Ramona and got cleaned up and went over to Sara's Casita Dennis…I named it after her beau!!!

She cooked a lovely meal…no can of soup this time…after supper Sara taught me how to use my I touch….and she also gave me a Valentine package with a message from the girls..so how lovely is that?

So ends a day that brings me to tears of joy and tears of sadness almost in the same breath!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...