Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday 28th February 2012…..a road trip on Bonita!!!

These are the beaches that I have walked many times the past few days!!!

IMG_8861

The X is about the place where I come to the beach which is just a few minutes walk from where Ramona is parked!!!

This morning I packed a lunch and took Bonita on a road trip about 20 km north to

IMG_8863 Boca where my friends Jenele and Bev were staying…I have known them for a few years and saw them last month in SMA…it was a nice visit and I  am really happy with the scooter now 9000 km on the  and never a problem at all!!

On the way back I stopped at a small town where I knew there was a crocodile pen and sure enough the boys were home!!!!

IMG_8867

IMG_8868He was a monster!!!

IMG_8870

I arrived back at the park just as Paula and Jerry were pulling in...great timing!!!

After they got set up it was my pleasure to repay them for all the meals they had served me and I cooked a good but simple Pearson supper…the plates were all empty so that is a good sign!!

Now after dishes and a shower and clean up… time for a movie and that good old English cuppa!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...