Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday 16th March 2010…..the reason we are still in Mexico!!!!

mar15 002

I am just too frightened to make any comment!!!!!!!

So while Sara was having the 4 hour treatment was I

a}     Lounging about in the sun, reading, eating, sleeping and sunbathing.

b}    Cleaning the inside and outside of Ramona, emptying the tanks, filling the water tank, cleaning the BBQ, securing the  scooter.

There is a surprise for the correct answer!!!!

Sara before

mar15 001

Sara after

mar15 005

Well worth the extra day I think!!

Later this afternoon we took another scooter ride to the next town and passed this very interesting development.

mar15 016

It is a facility where they train dolphins for work with Downs Syndrome children and other disabilities. They let the public in to swim with the dolphins but sad for us only on weekends!!

Some interesting markers

mar15 010

mar15 013

mar15 017

It was another great day.

Now unless Sara decides there is some other part of her anatomy that needs a treatment we should be on the road by 9am tomorrow and hopefully crossing the border into the USA at a small town called Naco.

I am not sure about Internet so will post when I can.

Map picture

1 comment:

Croft said...

Ah, tinfoil hat! I have one myself. They keep the aliens from interfering with your brainwaves!

Nice job Sara!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...