Thursday, March 04, 2010

Thursday 4th March 2010……I blew it!!!!

I downloaded today’s photos as I normally do and then somehow and I have no idea how I managed to delete them and try as I could I wasn’t able to retrieve them so a photo less post today.

A pity because I had lots of photos of Sara at the market this morning…..Sara at the table cloth stall, Sara at the jewellery stall, Sara at the fresh squeezed juice stall, Sara at another jewellery store…you see where this is going!!!!!

We had a good time at the market then came home and walked the beach, I went for a run and then we lazed around the pool, very relaxing…..

A nice BBQ chicken for supper and it is 9pm already…..

So there you have it another great day……..

OK OK I couldn’t do it, a special treat for all you ladies one from the archives!!!!!

uncle Bill 010

3 comments:

Croft said...

If you deleted the files, they would be in the Recycle Bin. More likely they were downloaded but are in a directory you cannot locate. Do a search of the hard drive for one of the photos (if you know the name of it). If you do not know the name then take a test photo, write down what the camera names it, download it then search the hard drive for that photo. The rest will be with it (or very near it).

mexicokid said...

Thanks Crofy stay safe les

mexicokid said...

Sorry Croft I do know how to spell your name...Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...