Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday 5th March 2010….Happy Birthday Gail!!

Sara and I decided to go whale watching this morning, I have been many times before here and always seen many whales close up.

We walked along the beach a couple of yards..

mar5 002

mar5 003

and found a salesman selling the tickets and off we go..

mar5 004

mar5 006

We were out for a couple of hours and sad to say the whales were not being cooperative and this is the only photo I was able to get.

mar5 009

It was still fun to be on the ocean and we enjoyed the trip.

This is the pool at the RV park taken from the roof of the condos!!

mar5 012

mar5 013

mar5 014

Birds eye view of Ramona!!

Tonight we were invited to help celebrate Gail’s birthday at a local hotel.  The setting was perfect tables on the beach, the sun just setting and Larry had bought these incredibly beautiful flowers, have you ever seen such a large lily?

mar5 017

mar5 018

mar5 022

The cake was delicious!!

mar5 024

It was yet again another great day.  Sara and I have now resumed our evening battles of games.  Last night I was thoroughly beaten at quick scrabble and Backgammon…..stay tuned to see how badly she beats me tonight!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...