Saturday, March 06, 2010

Saturday 6th March 2010…..an afternoon on the water.

We had a real lazy morning with a great breakfast, yes you guessed it, the NOW WORLD FAMOUS PEARSON SCRAMBLED EGGS!!!!!!

We had decided to rent a kayak for three hours and we picked it up right outside the RV park.

It was an open sit on top double kayak and I was perched in the front and Sara behind, more about that later….off we went.sara 104 The first stop was this water taxi!!!!

sara 106

We then paddled around the next bay until we came across our own private beach where we went ashore.

sara 110

Sara took this lovely shot.

sara 131

Another lovely shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sara 127

We then paddled back the way we had come and at this point I now realised why I was sat in the front of the kayak!!!!!  It is not possible to see what your partner is doing in the back…..not paddling is what she was doing!!!!!

The next little private beach we stopped at is called Playa de Beso, the kissing beach, so of course we had to

sara 116

We both really enjoyed the time on the water.

Tonight we were invited to Gail and Larry’s for a lovely dinner and so another day gone by.

Yes I lost at scrabble last night I really should know better by now and not wager on any games with Sara……so tonight I picked a dice game, let you know tomorrow how badly she beat me.

1 comment:

Croft said...

Ah, just like kayaking back in Kyouquot! Except for the touque, down jacket and rain gear part!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...