Thursday, September 03, 2009

Thursday 3rd September 2009..The Great Lake walk training day

The Great Lake walk is less than 16 days away you can read all about the walk here….
www.greatlakewalk.com
so I thought it was about time I put some miles on these old feet.
Here I am before I left
walking 003
and here I am afterwards!!!!!!walking 004
walking 005
and these are my ugly but amazing feet!!!!walking 006
I walked 22kms and it took me three and a half hours I felt pretty good until I realized I have to walk the same distance two and a half times!!!!!
Just a little hint it is a pledged walk so if anyone wants to sponsor me let me know in the comments section, all money raised goes towards the home where my girls live Casa Hogar in San Miguel de Allende!!!!
Had lots of time to think about lots of things and I realize what a huge difference two small girls have made to my life.  This is my favourite photo of Paola and me.
IMG_1810_thumb[2]
and I also love this one of my Bro and Janet and Paola and Daniela!!!IMG_2636[4]
I think it is full moon tonight the sky sure looks wonderful…..Pura Vida!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...